New apartment, new decor! With the recent move fresh on my mind, I can’t help but to think about all the possible decor options. Because it’s only an apartment (i.e. not permanent), we don’t want to break the bank trying to decorate it. So, we will be trying to use stuff we already have and mix in a few new pieces and accessories. I want to keep the colors black and white with splashes of possibly red.
Here is my current wish list of items:
I have many more things on the wish list, but these 6 made the top cut – a few others I would loooove to add are a black baroque floor mirror, a mirrored serving tray, an accent chair, and a chandelier.
1. Bukhara Pillow – Black & White 24″ from Z Gallerie ($69.95)
2. Patrick Demarchelier Hardcover Book from Amazon ($62)
3. Oversized Tufted Ottoman from Wisteria ($549) – this might be too “natural” to work, I am still looking for cream option
4. Hollwoood Pillow from Z Gallerie ($49.95)
5. Velvet Drape from Potterybarn ($109 each)
6. Lanvin Book from Amazon ($53)